Interested in working with me on a commissioned artwork? Let's go through what we will need to get started:
1. Vision: What kind of painting are you looking for? What would you like it to look like? Any images, vision boards, or other helpful information would be very helpful to make sure I understand exactly what you want.
2. Size: How big or small do you want the painting to be? As big as a poster print? Wide enough to fit above your couch area? Or as much as would fit on a work desk/cubicle space?
3. Medium: What type of art medium are you interested in for the artwork? At this time, I offer the following medium types:
- Acrylic on canvas
- Watercolor on cold-pressed paper
- Charcoal on paper
- Gouache on cold-pressed paper
4. Budget: How much are you willing to invest in this artwork? Do note that the size of the artwork will have to be adjusted depending on the budget you have in mind. Provide a price range of what your budget for the artwork would be.
5. Timeline: Do you have a deadline in mind? Does the artwork need to be completed and shipped by a certain time? Rush orders (i.e., less than 1 month turnaround) will incur extra fees.
6. Shipping: For orders over $300, shipping is free!
Once I get the above information from you, an invoice is sent via email. A 30% deposit of the total amount is required to begin the art commission. The remaining 70% balance is due when the artwork is completed and prior to shipping.
Throughout the art-making process, I provide updates to you (photos, questions, etc.) and request your feedback and guidance. This helps me understand whether I am on the right direction and meeting your vision for the artwork.
And that's it!